KIULU BAMBOO VILLAGE STAY 3D2N
per person twin share
Hidden beside a beautiful waterfall alcove and lying next to gorgeous crystal river, homes made of earthly bamboo beckon. Immerse yourself in the surroundings of the Bamboo Huts, located within the misty forests of Kiulu Valley. Experience a wonderful stay that lets you enjoy Kiulu Valley’s beautiful nature as well as the rich cultural heritage of its local tribes.
- Enjoy one of Malaysia’s most beautiful countryside views in Kiulu Valley, which has it all – golden paddy fields, rolling hills, great forests, and crystal-clear rivers
- Stay overnight at one of the Bamboo Hut, a peaceful hut lying next to a stream and waterfall alcove
- Give back to the locals of Kiulu through Community Development Contribution
- Immerse yourself in local Sabahans’ way of life amidst the Bornean jungle
- Visit Kiulu Farmstay, a community-based ecotourism project
- Take a dip in the sensationally cooling waters of Kiulu River
- Delicious, specially prepared local delicacies
- Cultural activities and performances
Tours and transfers, Community Development Contribution (CDC), accommodation with shared area and common bathroom, meals as specified, and English Speaking guide
Optional tour and items not mentioned.