KIULU VALLEY HOMESTAY
per person twin share
This very unique homestay offers basic and peaceful accommodation with calming views of lush green paddy fields, forests and undulating mountain ridges. Treat yourself a perfect and ideal gateway and soak yourself in the ambience of natural grandeur in this unforgettable journey to the valley of the mist, the Kiulu Valley.
- Try paddy planting and rice processing, rubber tapping, blow pipe and other local activities
- Give back to the locals of Kiulu through Community Development Contribution
- Experience staying with a local family and learn their culture
- Get to know the locals and their culture
- Enjoy playing local games
Tour and transfers, homestay programs, Community Development Contribution (CDC), accommodation with shared area and common bathroom, meals as specified.
Optional tour and items not mentioned.