KIULU VALLEY FARMSTAY
per person twin share
A unique and completely off the tourist radar experience, Kiulu Farmstay is situated at Kiulu River, worthwhile for any travelers interested in becoming immersed in the local life of the Sabahans. This beautiful farmstay is a community based ecotourism project that acts as a catalyst for community development and capacity building. Tucked away in a beautiful valley with a selection of activities offered, this is a perfect holiday tailored for everyone.
- Try paddy planting and rice processing, rubber tapping, blow pipe and other local activities
- Give back to the locals of Kiulu through Community Development Contribution
- Jungle Trekking and interpretation by your local guide
- Stay at the Fig Tree ecolodge
- Enjoy a relaxing village walk
- Visit a local school
Tours and transfers, Community Development Contribution (CDC), accommodation with shared area and common bathroom, meals as specified, and English Speaking guide.
Optional tour and items not mentioned.