KIULU VALLEY FARMSTAY 2D1N
per person twin share
Situated by the Kiulu River is the beautiful Kiulu Farmstay, a community based ecotourism project that acts as a catalyst for community development and capacity building. Stay in this rustic ecolodge and enjoy a variety of outdoor adventure activities. No matter what type of getaway you seek – whether it is a romantic couples retreat, an educational family holiday filled with unforgettable memories or a group getaway, Kiulu Farmstay is the place to be.
- Try paddy planting and rice processing, rubber tapping, blow pipe and other local activities
- Give back to the locals of Kiulu through Community Development Contribution
- Get to know the locals and their culture
- Stay at the Fig Tree ecolodge
- Enjoy a relaxing village walk
Tour and transfers, Community Development Contribution (CDC), meals as specified, and English Speaking guide.
Optional tour and items not mentioned.