KIULU BAMBOO VILLAGE TOUR
Get a taste of local Sabahan culture with a day trip to the Bamboo Huts, beautifully crafted homes built amidst the beautiful Bornean jungle and countryside! Experience all sorts of activities, including gathering wild vegetables, traditional food processing, blowpipe shooting, stilt walking, and fish feeding, among many others. An exciting and eye-opening experience for nature and culture lovers!
- Enjoy one of Malaysia’s most beautiful countryside views in Kiulu Valley, which has it all – golden paddy fields, rolling hills, great forests, and crystal-clear rivers
- Give back to the locals of Kiulu through Community Development Contribution
- Immerse yourself in local Sabahans’ way of life amidst the Bornean jungle
- Delicious, specially prepared local delicacies
- Cultural activities and performances
Tour and transfers, Community Development Contribution (CDC), meals as specified, and English Speaking guide.
Optional tour and items not mentioned