Take a day trip to learn about the people and their culture as you immerse yourself in their way of life and traditions. Let all your tension and worries melt away as you soak in Kiulu’s modest beauty of lush paddy fields, charming farms, revitalizing forests and rolling emerald mountains. It’s an enlightening day trip that would leave you coming back for more.
- Give back to the locals of Kiulu through Community Development Contribution
- Participate in cultural activities like rice planting and processing among others
- Crossing the popular Tamparuli Suspension Bridge
- Eat local lunch prepared by the locals themselves
- Dip in the river (if weather permits)
- Village walk
Tour and transfers, Community Development Contribution (CDC), meals as specified, and English Speaking guide.
Optional tour and items not mentioned.